|Attention Association Education Executives, &/or Professional Development Committee Members!
Why is Craig Grant considered one of the top technology instructors around?
Because he has an amazing ability to present technology topics in such a fun & easy to follow way, the average REALTOR® can not only understand it, but go home & apply the knowledge & tools they need to succeed in today’s fast changing real estate marketplace.
Craig has a collection of very popular classes (below) that deal with helping today’s REALTORS® use all facets of technology, the Internet, websites, social media & more in their business & daily lives and would be a great addition to your educational calendar.
Craig Grant, is also the Chairman of Education and Technology for the Florida REALTORS (state association), a member of their GRI Task Force, certified GRI and CE instructor for many technology and marketing courses with over 50 teaching &/or speaking engagements each year.
With a degree in marketing & computer science and a professional background as the Regional Marketing & Sales Manager for the New York Times, in 2004 Craig founded EasyRealtySites a company that focuses and specializes in proving custom technology tools and solutions to help today’s REALTOR compete in the fast changing online world.
To help educate and empower the typical non technical REALTOR (and the advanced ones too) on all the facets of how to make their online presence a successful part of their business.
Education Class Offerings
Craig offers a line up of custom created technology and marketing courses. For details and course materials, go to the Class Offerings page, topics include:
- How to be a completely mobile REALTOR
Modernizing the Phone (using Cell Phones, VOIP/PBX phones, E-Fax), GPS & Mapping, Paperless Transactions, cloud or external server storage, remote desktop login, Instant Messaging or Video chat & more
- Understanding today’s Consumer and finding Customers Online
How they conduct their research process, what sites & tools they use, what kinds of online advertising options (free & paid) exist & the benefits/weaknesses of each, using Social Media &/or Blogging & more
- Tech Product Buying Guide
How to pick the right type of computer, hardware, software, ISP, etc. to fit your personal & business needs
- Using Technology to improve your customer service
Lead routing, response time, contact/lead management and CRM systems and more
- Setting up an e-mail account
Types of accounts packages, options, etc. common e-mail system features & how to maximize your e-mail time
- Basics of Writing Proper E-mail Etiquette
The anatomy of an e-mail, using e-mail tips, do’s and don’ts
- Technology Risk Management & Safety
Can-Spam act, NAR Article 9, Florida Law – 61J2-10.025, Junk Fax act, E-Signatures, Company policies & more
- How to Have a Successful Realty Website
How to pick a good website vendor, how to plan the site, what kind of content and tools you need, making sure it is set up to be user friendly and induces leads.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
How to build your SEO strategy and implantation, content, keywords, back linking, re-registration, social networking, blogging, building your link network and more.
- Using Technology to Earn & Retain Business
- Using E-mail in Your Personal & Business Lives
- Using Internet to Obtain & Service Clients
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (in development)
- Technology Program Webinar Series (in development)
- Social Networking for Business Generation (in development)
- Custom Websites
- Online Marketing Plans/Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Pay Per Click Campaign Management
- Social Media
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Custom Technology Solution Development
The Real Estate